Shop The Wolfe Clinic

Skip to Main Content »

  • Fast, Reliable Shipping

    Receive Your Order Quickly

  • 30 Day Returns

    All Products are Guaranteed

  • 1-877-359-6950

    Call Toll Free!

 
My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

The Clinic of the Future

Popular Tags
Facebook

You're currently on:

Royal Combo - A Perfect Match!

Royal Combo - A Perfect Match!

Royal Combo - A Perfect Match!

Share with your friends!

Availability: In stock

$76.89

Availability: In stock

* Required Fields

$76.89

Quick Overview

One of the greatest health risks to human life today is not what you would ordinarily think of or focus your attention on. It is a largely unknown and underestimated enemy; fungus overgrowth in the human body!


There's no question about it: Balance has to be restored to achieve optimal health. Unfortunately, there is no perfect or easy way to repopulate the colon and reestablish the daily, natural, friendly, bacterial protection from fungus overgrowth, but The Wolfe Clinic does have effective and proven programs to turn this fungal condition around. Here is the process in a nutshell: Flush out the bad, send in the good.


For the next week, get 10% off when you buy these two gems of natural health together! There is no better time to continue - or begin - your journey to vibrant health!

description

Details

One of the greatest health risks to human life today is not what you would ordinarily think of or focus your attention on. It is a largely unknown and underestimated enemy; fungus overgrowth in the human body!

But why does Candida overgrowth occur? It is generally because most people today have a partly or totally destroyed secondary immune system - your anti-fungal immune system! What is the anti-fungal immune system? Initially in an adult it is about 6-8 lbs. of friendly bacteria in the lower gut. This should be comprised of about 85% of all friendly organisms in the bowels. The remaining 15% should be fungus or yeast. It takes a proper ratio (or balance of power) to keep the fungus in check, because fungus is the aggressor, and is much more powerful than the bacteria.

But in this day and age, the delicate ‘balance of power’ among the yeast ad fungus is now unchecked. In fact, the average person now has the ratio of “good bacteria” to fungus reversed: 15% good bacteria, 85% fungus. Once fungus takes over the bowels and conquers all remaining friendly bacteria, it migrates upward until filling the small intestine where digestion and assimilation of all nutrients takes place. However, when the small intestine fills with fungus, this process cannot take place. Organs and glands are deprived of its building blocks, and systems begin to fail. Bad digestion and poor assimilation of vital nutrients is the result.

There's no question about it: Balance has to be restored to acheive optimal health. Unfortunately, there is no perfect or easy way to repopulate the colon and reestablish the daily, natural, friendly, bacterial protection from fungus overgrowth, but The Wolfe Clinic does have effective and proven programs to turn this fungal condition around. Here is the process in a nutshell: Flush out the bad, send in the good.

Royal Tea and Royal Flora are the dream team for this job: Royal Tea rushes in to clean out the digestive tract of fungus and bad bacteria, and Royal Flora comes in after it to repopulate the gut with good bacteria! For the next week, get 10% off when you buy these two gems of natural health together! There is no better time to continue - or begin - your journey to vibrant health!

Product Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.